My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hello!

Good afternoon
This card is being entered in the following challenge

Anything Goes: TTCRD August 6-12





SUPPLIES:
Card stock / Sentiment & Ink: Stampin Up!
Flowers: Stampin Up! Secret Garden stamps w/coordinating framelit dies
Ink: Stampin Up!
EF's: Leafy Branch by Cuttlebug & Wood grain x Paper Studios
Edgelit die: Sizzix
Ribbon: Stash

The background was sponged a bit after being embossed.

4 comments:

KimberlyRae said...

Wow...I love this! Stunning Card, Cara!!
Hugs and Blessings,
KimberlyRae
BIF

Teresa McKitterick said...

This card is so beautiful Cara, I adore the flowers. I have that embossing folder, must drag it out again.
Big hugs from your newest follower & thanks for popping by my blog too
Teresa
BIF

Joanna said...

Such a delightful card and I love the striking colours.

BIF ilove2cutpaper

Sukie said...

Beautiful card with such pretty flowers! BIF