Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Santas belly or a pokemon Ball?

Good evening ....

I am squeaking this one into the Outlawz Sketch Challenge

Thought I would be all clever and do a Santa belly ... but the more I look at it, the more it makes me think of a pokeball!

(for those that don't know what they are or look like ... they are a child's toy and look like this



LOL - anyway

Here is my card.


SUPPLIES:
Card base: Michaels
Card stock: Stampin Up!
Sentiment: Stampin Up!
Card base cut using Spellbinder label Ten
Stash Snowflakes, bucket & ribbon

The buckle is a chipboard die cut I've had for ages that I heat embossed with Silver
Thanks for looking!
Cara

2 comments:

Haidee said...

That was pretty clever. I have done sketches and never turned them into a project. So, you do pretty well
from BIF group

Cara said...

Thanks Haidee ... it wasn't until after I'd make the card and was looking at it that it reminded me of a poke ball! I just snickered!