My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Monday, August 5, 2013

Santas belly or a pokemon Ball?

Good evening ....

I am squeaking this one into the Outlawz Sketch Challenge

Thought I would be all clever and do a Santa belly ... but the more I look at it, the more it makes me think of a pokeball!

(for those that don't know what they are or look like ... they are a child's toy and look like this



LOL - anyway

Here is the Sketch
Here is my card.



SUPPLIES:
Card base: Michaels
Card stock: Stampin Up!
Sentiment: Stampin Up!
Card base cut using Spellbinder label Ten
Stash Snowflakes, bucket & ribbon

The buckle is a chipboard die cut I've had for ages that I heat embossed with Silver
Thanks for looking!
Cara

2 comments:

Haidee said...

That was pretty clever. I have done sketches and never turned them into a project. So, you do pretty well
from BIF group

Cara said...

Thanks Haidee ... it wasn't until after I'd make the card and was looking at it that it reminded me of a poke ball! I just snickered!