Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Tyger Tyger, burning bright, ...

Hi everyone!

Today is the start of a new Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge located HERE. This challenge will run for 2 weeks, ending February 4th

This fortnights challenge was selected by Susan

Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies.
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat.
What dread hand? & what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain,
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? what dread grasp.
Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

When the stars threw down their spears
And water'd heaven with their tears:
Did he smile his work to see?
Did he who made the Lamb make thee?

Tyger Tyger burning bright,
In the forests of the night:
What immortal hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

My card is inspired by the lines

“Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?”



EDIT: I'm embarrassed to note that this is not a tiger... I know it's not a tiger. I have no idea what I was thinking when I pulled this stamp out as I actually have a very nice tiger stamp .... (sigh)


Supplies, 5x7
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio
  • Design Paper from my Scrap box
  • Embossing folder from Cuttlebug (Chinoiserie)
  • Image from Biblical Impressions (Lions Kiss)
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • ProMarkers
  • Rhinestones from my stash
  • Stenciling from Stampin Up! (Clouds, sun & moon)
  • Based on Sketch SSINKCS50

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the main blog located HERE to see the other challenges we offer!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: