Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Peaceful prayers ...

Faith is not without worry or care,
But Faith is Fear that has said a prayer.
~Thelma Ireland, "Faith," 1943

Hi everyone!
New Outlawz Color Challenge located HERE has started. We have gone to a monthly challenge with a start day of the first Monday of each month. We also do not have sponsors with prize offerings.

For my card I used the mirror technique to mimic the lake, pulling the soft brown and blue and the lovely golden sky.


Inspiration picture …

Supplies (Slimline ... 4.25 x 8.50)
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) & Hammermill color copy
Dies are unbranded
Image from Fun Stamper Journey (Stay Wild)
Ink from Stampin Up!
Rhinestones from my Stash
Sentiment from Halo Stamp Company

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration! https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/

No comments: