Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Celebrating the Year of the Rabbit

The rabbit (兔) is the fourth in the twelve-year cycle of animals that appear in the Chinese zodiac related to the Chinese calendar. The Year of the Rabbit is associated with the Earthly Branch symbol 卯.
Energy: Yin
Season: Spring
Element: Wood

Good morning!
Today is the start of a new challenge her at The Outlawz Challenge and is replacing the Crash your Stash Challenge.

This new challenge discourages the use of any physical stamps or digital images. Exceptions will be made for digital paper and stamped or digital sentiments

This is a themed challenge and you are welcome to submit cards, journal pages, scrapbook pages or any papercraft project that meets the criteria of the challenge which can be found HERE. Make sure you are following us so that you know when the new challenge is starting!

This challenge has no sponsors but badges for top 3 and honorable mention will be announced at the beginning of each new challenge

Our theme this month is Celebrating the New Year!

For my card I could not find my firework dies so I had to think of something and remember this set of dies from Creative Expressions which I would you look awesome as bursting fireworks! I also thought I had a nice blue background paper with stars but could not locate that either so decided to grab my star stencil to create a nice little background. Over all I'm really happy how this card turned out!


 
Supplies: 5 x 7 card
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Die for sentiment is unknown
Die from Amazon (Rabbit & stool)
Die from Creative Expressions (Chrysanthemum)
Glitter glue from Studio G
Ink from Stampin Up! and Palette
Stencil from Stamping Up! (Falling Stars)

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to Don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan Page
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: