Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Magic of Christmas ...

Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. ~Calvin Coolidge, 1927

Good morning!
Winding down the week and sad to see that this is my Day 4 as a Unity Gal!

Sometimes all you need is the perfect sentiment to create a wonderful card! For my card today I am using some scraps from another set of cards I made and a wonderful sentiment that can be found in the sentiment set “Love at Christmas” .


Supplies:
  • Sentiment from “Love at Christmas” from Unity Stamp Co.
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base), American Crafts and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from my Stash
  • Embossing folders from Stampin Up!
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Snowflake die from Sizzix
Unity Stamp Company is a small family-owned business and although they ship world-wide, their high-quality rubber stamps are proudly made in the U.S.A. They even offer custom stamps! So, check out their store. You’ll be hooked if you aren’t already!

Here are links to the Unity Stamp Company Store and Social Media Sites!

Go check them out! You won’t be disappointed!

Don't forget to leave me a comment for a chance to be one of two people I get to pick who will each win a $20 gift credit to the store.

Thank for stopping by and good luck!!
Cara

11 comments:

Glennis F said...

Fabulous card Cara

Rachel Duong said...

Love this sentiment and the beautiful green! The snowflake is so pretty too!

Kathy Dippner said...

Lovely Christmas card!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the sentiment! Pretty card!

foleysfriend said...

Great card! I love the sentiment and how you really made it the star of your card. The patterned papers and snowflake complement the sentiment beautifully.

sue n.

LL said...

Very nice! Love the sentiments!

Sandra said...

Love the simplicity of this!! Beautiful!

Amy Williams said...

This is such a pretty card.

Wilma DeG said...

Love this card! ❤

Linda said...

I really love the colors you used! A beautiful composition!

Linda said...

Love the colors and your composition is so pretty!