Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Cuppa of Hello ...

[C]olor is an infinite thing... ~F. Schuyler Mathews, "Comparative Colors and their Relation to Flowers," 1894

Today a new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through September 18, 2021

Our sponsor this month is: Createful Heart Designs with a prize of 3 images from her shop

The current challenge was selected by Jen


I took my inspiration from all the colors listed to create a fun patchwork picture on the coffe cup. After I finished coloring, I fussy cut it out aded to the card. I then added the sequins and highlights to the saucer and the sunflowers on the cup with a bit of Pen white ink.


Supplies used
Image Friendship Tea printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White cardstock
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) & Stampin Up!
Design paper from Scrapbook Wizard
Embossing folder from Cuttle bug
Sentiment from Unity Stamps
Sequins from Close to My Heart
Based on Mojo Monday Sketch 73


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!

(Hugs) Cara


No comments: