Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, September 10, 2021

Batty for you ...

Do you feel the cool wind coming softly,
And see the young moon in the sky?
The clouds sailing over the sunset,
The bats flitting silently by!...
~Emily Huntington Miller (1833–1913), "Going to Sleep"

Good morning!
Today I am sharing another one of Sandra’s new images just released and you can purchase this one and many more new releases in her ETSY SHOP for 50% off in if you order in the next 24 hours!

This image is #3693- Blind as a Bat and I absolutely adore this image! When I get my new printer, I will be printing some more to play with!

I based my card on a sketch I created...


  • Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock
  • Bat brad from stash, unknown
  • Cardstock from Stampin Up!
  • Circle punches from Marvy & Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from stash, unknown
  • Inks from Stampin Up! and Ranger
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up!
  • Sequins from dollar store
  • Silver Gel pen from Artista
  • Star stencil from Stampin Up!
  • Sketch: Sketches by Me CCBC#3



Don’t forget to visit her Facebook page where there is always something happening!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1643440135938124/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/192920250808985/
http://babycakesmerrywhatever.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara




No comments: