Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Halloween for the Doggos

Ever wonder where you'd end up if you took your dog for a walk and never once pulled back on the leash? ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com

Hi All,

The doggie day care I take my pups to on occasion is always running events to gather food and funds for local animal rescues and veteran animal services and I like to help when I can so I have been making cards for them sell and today I’m sharing 12 dog themed Halloween cards I made for them using the January2020 Sheetload of Cards from Call me Crafty Al as a starting point. 

I did a bit paper piecing & fussy cutting on quite a few of the cards.














Border Punch: EK Success (I think)
Cardstock: Pen Gear (Base), Stamping Up!
Design Paper: Stampin Up!
Dies(s): Gina Marie Designs & A-muse Studios
Ink: Memories India Ink, Ranger Archival Ink
Sketch: January2020 Sheetload of Cards
Prisma Color Pencils
Stamps: Close to My Heart, Stampers Anonymous, Stampin Up! (Sentiment), Stampingbella (Sentiment)
Stash: Googlie eyes

Thanks for stopping by!
(hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Joan V said...

Great cards! The skeletons are hilarious on these.