Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Autumn Owl

Oh how we love pumpkin season. You did know this gourd-ish squash has its own season, right? Winter, Spring, Summer, Pumpkin... We anxiously anticipate it every year. ~Trader Joe's, Fearless Flyer, October 2010

Hi All,

Today I’m sharing a remake of a twisted easel card I made several years ago.
I never passed the card on to anyone because I always had an issue with the base.

I used a design paper that looks great but is too flimsy to hold the front up nicely once the image was attached. I tried using a paper clip and that helped a bit but not enough to make me happy.

So, I cut the front piece off and created a new card. Hope you like it!

Before

After

Supplies

Image Fall Owl mp462-DS4J from DigiStamps for Joy (closed) printed on Stampin’ Up! Whisper White cardstock
Banner punch from Stampin Up!
Bit of Bling from my Stash
Cardstock from Stampin Up!, American Crafts and The Paper Studio (base)
Design Paper from BoBunny and my scrap bin
India Ink from Memories
ProMarkers
Sentiment from Unity Stamps

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: