Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Back to School

If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers. ~E. W. Howe (1853–1937), Country Town Sayings: A Collection of Paragraphs from The Atchison Globe, 1911

Good morning!
Not often that I release two post in one day, but thats how it worked out for today! 

This time I am sharing a card I made with a new set of images being released today by Sherry West Art!

These adorable back to school animals are so dang cute and you have your choice of quite a few different critters!




For my card I created a background using all her images, printed it out and cut to size. I even have a bit left over for a couple more cards.

I chose to use the dog, one of the cats, the pig and the dinosaur (because why not) and colored then with my ProMarkers.

I don’t have any littles in school but my Sister-in-law is an elementary teacher so I think I will send this to her since school is back in session!

Supplies
  • Back to School Animals from Sherry West printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin up!
  • Corner punch from WRMK
  • Googlie eyes from stash
  • Judikins diamond glaze
  • ProMarkers
  • Ranger Archival Ink
  • Sentiment from Stampendous
  • Sequins from stash
  • Sketch #16 by Me

Please visit Sherry’s shop and blog sites.
We love to see what you're up to!

Sherry West Art, Artist, Author, Illustrator: https://www.facebook.com/SherryWestArt


Sherry West Art WordPress Blog site "Happy Art for A Happy Heart!": https://sherrywestartsblog.wordpress.com/

Rubber stamps of Sherry West Art images available through Stamp Addicts: https://www.stampaddicts.com

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: