Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, August 14, 2020

Get your Diva on! ...

I am pieces of all the places I have been, and the people I have loved.
I’ve been stitched together by song lyrics, book quotes, adventure, late night conversations, moonlight, & the smell of coffee.
~ Brooke Hampton

Today I am sharing a new release from Sherry West Art! She’s a free image but you have to join the Sherry West Coloring Group on Facebook to get her!

I love this sassy gal and I’m naming her Mavin…
She’s looking for no one because she is quite capable of taking care of herself!


Supplies:

  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
    • Cardstock from Stampin Up!
    • Circle Punches from Marvy and Stampin Up!
    • Design Paper from Stampin Up!
    • Diamond Glaze
    • Dies Unknown
    • Embossing folder from Stampin Up!
    • Glitter drops & Pearl drops from Nuvo
    • India Ink from Memories
    • ProMarkers
    • Sentiment from Unity Stamps
    • Sketch used: I Spy Sketch ISSC43





















    Thanks for stopping by!
    (Hugs) Cara

    No comments: