Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, August 21, 2020

Babycakesdnd: August Release 2

No need for all that messed up slicing when one person gets a huge slice of cake and someone else a dilapidated sliver. Cupcakes are the great leveler wherein we are all equals. ~Isa Chandra Moskowitz & Terry Hope Romero, "Cupcakes A to Z," Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, 2006

Good Morning!
Sandra has added 7 fun new digi images to her ETSY SHOP!

This week I am using #3244 - Gnome Sweet Gnome.
Isn’t he adorable? Perfect for birthday or any celebration that calls for cupcakes!




Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock
  • Bling unknown, Gift
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base)
  • Design Paper from my stash
  • Diamond glaze from Judikins
  • Ink from Palette
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up! 
Don’t forget to visit her Facebook page where there is always something happening!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: