Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, August 7, 2020

Babycakesdnd: August Release 1

“In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.”
~ Khalil Gibran 
Good Morning!
Sandra has added 7 fun new digi images to her ETSY SHOP! This week I am using #3228 Party Mermaid


I really got a kick out of coloring this fun mermaid. The hardest part was trying to figure out what colors I wanted to use. I also wanted to try my hand at some sort of sunset background and while not perfect, I am pleased with the results.

Here is a close up of her tail where I added the clear wink of stella.


Supplies
Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock
Judikins: Paper Glaze; Memories: India Ink; ProMarkers; Sizzix: Embossing folder; Stampin Up!: Cardstock; Unknown: Kraft cardstock, Sentiment & Shell border die; Clear Wink of Stella 
Don’t forget to visit her Facebook page where there is always something happening!
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: