Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, April 12, 2019

Guest DT: You are Mermazing ....

We hope with every breath. We love with every smile. ~Terri Guillemets, "Relative distance," 2005

Good morning!
This month I am a Guest Designer for Sandra Caldwell again. She has the such great images to play with it's always a pleasure to join her team as a guest.

The image I am using, 2861 Dancing Mermaid, is one of 8 new images being released today!





Supplies, 5x7card
  • Image 2861 Dancing Mermaid printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
  • Design Paper “Wildflower” from DCWV
  • Ink from Close to My Heart
  • Nuvo Clear drops for the bubbles
  • Nuvo Pearl drops for the necklace
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment unknown
  • Studio G Glitter Glue
  • White gel pen


Click HERE to find more wonderful images in her Zibbet Store!
Click HERE to find more wonderful images in her Etsy Store!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: