Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The Outlawz Challenges Color Challenge: The Paper Shelter

'Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees
Filled all the air with fragrance and with joy.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Spanish Student

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our Sponsor this month is The Paper Shelter and we have a fun tic-tac-toe board from AJ this week.
For my card I am using a sponsor pre-colored image called Adorable Easter Bunny! Because this image has a lot going on, I decided to go with a clean and simple card.



Used Rows Diagonally Upper left to Lower Right
Glitter Paper, CAS card, Many colors

Supplies
  • Pre-colored image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base)
  • Glitter paper from Recollections
  • Ink from Scrapbook.com
  • Judikins diamond glaze
  • Sentiment from Halo Rubber Stamps
  • Sketch: Case this Sketch CTS311







Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: