Today starts a new monthly challenge on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog and this month our challenge theme is Wings!
For this challenge, I am using Griff - image no 171which you can find it HERE in the shop
I did some digital piecework on the body so I could use a some digi paper from Touched by a Butterfly. After the image was printed and dry, I used alcohol markers on the wings, tail, hooves, talons, beak and around the eyes.
I added a bit of green around the eyes for a pop of color which can alos be pickedu p in the digi pape I used. I then touched up with some glitter glue for an irridescent look.
- Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Card Stock
- Alcohol Markers (Copics & ProMarkers)
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base), Stampin Up & Bazzill
- Cuttlebug embossing folder: Clockworks
- Digi paper from Touched by a Butterfly
- Glitter glue from Studio G
- Gold Silk from Fun Stampers Journey
- Rhinestones from my stash
- Stampin Up! embossing folder: Subtle
- Spellbinder die: Classic Postage Stamp
- Sketch My Favorite Things MFTWSC91
Now ... You have two ways to play along with SheepSki Designs!
BLOG ... Where you can use any hand colored image for a chance to win 3 images ... BUT, if you use a SheepSki Designs image and are the winner, you get an additional image choice
FACEBOOK ... Where you must use a SheepSki Designs Image for a chance to win 3 images
As a bonus, when you are done shopping in the STORE, use this code “skiandrea10” at checkout to receive a 10% discount off your purchase! So, come along and play one or both! Can't wait to see what you create!