Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The Color Red ...

Red is the ultimate cure for sadness. ~ Bill Blass

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor this month with a prize of 3 images is The Paper Shelter and this week Ursula has selected a monotone challenge for us in the color red!

For my 5 x 7 card I am using a TPS image called Rose and a Verve Sketch




Here's the Sketch (Okay I messed up a few things, but close enough right?)


Here’s the Board




Supplies:
  • Pre-colored Image “Rose” from The Paper Shelter printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White cardstock
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base), Stampin Up! and American Crafts
  • Design Paper from DCWV “Forbidden Floral” and scrap bin
  • Rhinestones from the Dollar store
  • Sizzix dies, Classic Circles
  • Sketch: Verve VLVAPR2011


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: