Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, December 17, 2018

Let's meet under the Mistletoe ...

Because we need Christmas we had better understand what it is and what it isn't. Gifts, holly, mistletoe, and red-nosed reindeer are fun as traditions, but they are not what Christmas is really all about. Christmas pertains to that glorious moment when the Son of our Father joined his divinity to our imperfect humanity. - Hugh W. Pinnock

Good Evening! 
I finally managed to get a card done using the new Progressive Freebie Challenge from the DigiStamps4Joy Facebook Group

This month our image is this festive cutie called Giraffe Mistletoe! If you wanna play along with the rest of us you can purchase the image HERE for a discounted price to get started!




Supplies (5 x 7 card)
  • Digi Image Giraffe Mistletoe from DigiStamps4Joy printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Card Stock
  • Card stock: White for based from The Paper Studio, Teal from American Crafts
  • Design Paper, Red & green cardstock from my stash
  • Digi Design Paper from Touched By a Butterfly
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Rhinestones from my Stash
  • Sentiment from Halo Rubber Stamps (Closed)
  • Snowflake die from Bo Bunny
  • Sparkle Silk from Fun Stampers Journey
  • Staedtler Water Colo Pencils
  • Sketch: Deconstructed Sketch 163


Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

I am entering the following Challenge(s)

No comments: