Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Jingle Bells ...

Very gay they were with snow and sleigh-bells, holly-boughs, and garlands, below, and Christmas sunshine in the winter sky above. All faces shone, all voices had a cheery ring, and everybody stepped briskly on errands of good-will. ~Louisa May Alcott, "Seamstress," Work: A Story of Experience, 1873

Good morning!
A new Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge is in process at The Outlawz Challenges. Each week we will give you a theme based on a song or a rhyme along with a bit of the lyrics/lines with which to take inspiration from to create a card/project! You can also look on-line to get more information about the Song/Rhyme.

Our sponsor this month is our very own Anne Fenton with a prize of 3 pre-selected digital stamps

This week’s inspiration comes from a rhyme/song selected by Vickie:
[Chorus]
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh, hey
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh

Here is my card


Supplies
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from my Stash
  • Jingle Bell dies from CC Designs
  • Rhinestones from Want 2 Scrap
  • Sentiment die for Sizzix “Holiday Words”
  • Silver cardstock from my stash
  • Sketch: Papercraftstar (Kim Duran)

So, remember to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: