Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Row Row, Row your boat ...

You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice. ~Steven D. Woodhull (b.1976, U.S. geologist), "Tuition," 1999 

Good morning!
A new challenge as started today for the Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge at The Outlawz Challenges. Each week we will give you a theme based on a song or a rhyme along with a bit of the lyrics/lines with which to take inspiration from to create a card/project! You can also look on-line to get more information about the Song/Rhyme.

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream

Here is my 5 x 7 card

Supplies
  • Cardstock: Stampin’ Up! and The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Design Paper: Watercolor rainbows from Colorbok
  • Dies: Clouds 1&2 from Papertrey Ink and Daydreams from Spellbinders
  • Embossing folder: Clouds from Stampin Up!
  • Ink: Close to My Heart, India ink from Memories and Stampin’ Up!
  • Sentiment: Sail away from The Angel Company (closed) 

Our sponsor this month is our very own Anne Fenton with a prize of 3 pre-selected digital stamps


So stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara


1 comment:

Angela B. said...

This is a fabulous card design! Love it!