Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Blessings of yellow & gold ...

Even if you think the Big Bang created the stars, don't you wonder who sent the flowers? ~Robert Brault

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor this month with a prize of 3 images is SheepSki Designs

Tis week we have a lovely inspiration photo from AJ. I love the fall colors and theme of this card!

Here’s my 5 x 7 card based on Papercraft Crew Sketch #22 using Flower Bouquet.



Here’s the Board


Supplies:
  • SheepSki Designs image “Flower Bouquet” printed on Stampin’ Up! Whisper White cardstock and colored with ProMarkers
  • Card stock: American Crafts, Stampin’ Up! and The Paper Studio (base)
  • Dies: Cross stitched squares from Gina Marie Designs and Fall Botanical from Spellbinders
  • Distressed Stickles from Ranger
  • Embossing folders: Old Style from Parklane and Subtle from Stampin’ Up!
  • Stash: Bling
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

AndreaNorris said...

Really stunning Cara <3
Andrea x