Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, January 1, 2018

So Very ...

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

Good morning!
Today is the 1st of January. The start of a new year and a new Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.

Each month we send you a free digital image to use in the Freebie/Progressive challenge. Once your creation is completed, upload it into the freebie challenge and you will automatically receive the next month free digi.  We will have one image per month so you have plenty of time to create a project using the image.

If you would like to participate, please register with your name and email address to: outlawzprogressivechallenge@gmx.com

This month we have the cute image “Bunny Cupcake Wagon” from Di's Digi Stamps

Here is my card for the month ...
Card size 5 x 7

  • Image “Bunny Cupcake Wagon” colored with Promarkers
  • Card candy (Stash)
  • Card stock (The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!)
  • Embossing folder “Twisted Hearts” (Spellbinders)
  • Glitter (Oriental Trading Company)
  • Ink (Stampin Up!)
  • Sentiment from “So Very” (Stampin Up!
  • Sequins & Rhinestones (Close to My Heart)

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by TheOutlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: