Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Not forgotten Spring ...

Spring forever appears
the soothing music part
of lyrics unspoken.
It thaws the frozen fears,
mends the wounded heart
that Winter has broken.
~Aarno Davidson

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The Outlawz Challenges!

Our sponsor this month is Fred She Said Designs

This week’s challenge is from Kimberly ... Using the picture below, pick 3 colors with an optional twist of adding flowers.


Such a nice cheerful picture to remind us that Spring really is just around the corner!

For my card, I am using all five, but the primary colors are Red, White & Blue.

Supplies for 5 x 7 card
  • Image is printed on Stampin Up Whisper White card stock and colored with water-based ink & a water brush
  • Card Candy from my Stash
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Rhinestones from Made by Me
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamp Company 

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week! 

(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

An awesome card and design.