- Image is printed on Stampin Up Whisper White card stock and colored with ProMarkers
- Big scallop oval from Spellbinders
- Card stock from Stampin Up!
- Design Paper from my scrap bin but I think all 3 are from DCWV
- Pearls from my stash
- Sentiment from Sizzix die set Handwritten Love
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
BEAUTY.—A sun which dwells in the souls of all... ~"A Chapter of Definitions," Daily Crescent, 1848 June 23rd
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The Outlawz Challenges!
Our sponsor this month is Fred She Said Designs
This week’s challenge is this tic tac toe board chosen by me. There are even three optional twists written into 3 of the squares.
For my card, I am using upper left corner to lower right corner and created this card.
Supplies for A2 card
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!