- Card stock from Stampin Up! and The Paper Studio
- Extra fine glitter from Sulyn
- Glitter paper from Recollections, The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
- Nuvo Crystal drops
- Paper mini snowflakes die from Sizzix
- Rhinestones from stash
- Winter Snowflakes embossing folder from Sizzix
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Winter fun - Let it Snow ...
The Winter’s cheek flushed as if he had drained Spring, Summer, and Autumn at a draught...
~Edward Thomas (1878-1917), "The Manor Farm"
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges!
Our sponsor this month is Scrap N'Dipity with a prize of 3 images from the store ...
This week’s challenge features these fun colors and a option Winter fun Twist!
What could be more fun than building a snowman?
Card size 5 x 7
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by TheOutlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!