Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Winter fun - Let it Snow ...

The Winter’s cheek flushed as if he had drained Spring, Summer, and Autumn at a draught...
~Edward Thomas (1878-1917), "The Manor Farm"

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges!

Our sponsor this month is Scrap N'Dipity with a prize of 3 images from the store ...

This week’s challenge features these fun colors and a option Winter fun Twist!


What could be more fun than building a snowman? 


Card size 5 x 7
  • Card stock from Stampin Up! and The Paper Studio
  • Extra fine glitter from Sulyn
  • Glitter paper from Recollections, The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
  • Nuvo Crystal drops
  • Paper mini snowflakes die from Sizzix
  • Rhinestones from stash
  • Winter Snowflakes embossing folder from Sizzix

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by TheOutlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!


(Hugs) Cara

No comments: