Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Christmas Blessings ...

Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. ~Calvin Coolidge, 1927

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges!

Our sponsor this month is Scrap N'Dipity with a prize of 3 images from the store

This week’s challenge is this inspirational picture selected by Jeanie!


I chose to use the golden baubles and greenery as a base for my Christmas card


Card size 5 x 7
  • Bling – Art-C/Momenta
  • Card stock - The Paper Studio
  • Design Paper - DCWV
  • Gold Card stock - The Paper Temptress
  • Gold corners, set one – Spellbinders
  • Sentiment die – Crafters Companion

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by TheOutlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: