Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Shine Everyday ...

Thought for the Day
“We can always choose to perceive things differently.
You can focus on what’s wrong in your life, or you can focus on what’s right.”
~ Marianne Williamson

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges!

Our sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy with a prize of 3 images from their store

It is my turn to post and I have an inspiration picture for you to play with!


I loved the sparkly colors if this bauble and used the soft gold color and sparkles! My card uses Splitcoast Stampers sketch SC369 as a base.


Supplies
  • Image used: Betta Fish Crowntail
  • Printed on Whisper White card stock (Stampin Up!)
  • Colored with PrismaColor Pencils
  • Card stock (Stampin Up!, The Paper Studio)
  • Glitter card stock (DCWV, Recollections)
  • Glitter glue (Studio G)
  • Rhinestones (Recollections)
  • Sentiment “Shine” from Celebrate (Heidi Swapp)
  • Sentiment “Everyday” from Brilliant (Heidi Swapp)
  • Stickles (Ranger)
  • Stitched Banner die (Gina Marie Designs)

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by TheOutlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!

(Hugs) Cara



No comments: