Thought for the Day
“We can always choose to perceive things differently.
You can focus on what’s wrong in your life, or you can focus on what’s right.”
~ Marianne Williamson
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges!
Our sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy with a prize of 3 images from their store
It is my turn to post and I have an inspiration picture for you to play with!
I loved the sparkly colors if this bauble and used the soft gold color and sparkles! My card uses Splitcoast Stampers sketch SC369 as a base.
- Image used: Betta Fish Crowntail
- Printed on Whisper White card stock (Stampin Up!)
- Colored with PrismaColor Pencils
- Card stock (Stampin Up!, The Paper Studio)
- Glitter card stock (DCWV, Recollections)
- Glitter glue (Studio G)
- Rhinestones (Recollections)
- Sentiment “Shine” from Celebrate (Heidi Swapp)
- Sentiment “Everyday” from Brilliant (Heidi Swapp)
- Stickles (Ranger)
- Stitched Banner die (Gina Marie Designs)
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by TheOutlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!