If not, the complete blog hop list is at the end of this post so make sure you stop, look and comment on each one!
In early September I was lucky enough to be a “Growing in Unity Gal” and spent a week sharing Chirstmas cards I made using my Unity Stamps. I loved the challenge of it and I look forward to next year’s event.
- Image & Sentiment (Unity Stamps KOM 2015 “Halo Dirty”)
- Card stock, base (The Paper Studio)
- Card stock, black (Stampin Up!)
- Card stock, metallic (Neenah)
- Cold Press 140lb watercolor paper (Canson)
- India Ink (Memories)
- Pearls (Stash)
- Sharpies – used to color the pearls
- Twinkling H2O (ColourArte)
- White embossing powder (Stampin Up!
Now comes the HOP part ....
Make sure you visit all of our blogs and comment fo a chance to win a Unity Prize package!