- 5 x 7 card base (The Paper Studio)
- Image Addison Girl (Unity Stamp Co.)
- Card stock (Stampin Up!)
- Design Paper “Holly Jolly” (Pebbles)
- Holly & Berry Sticker (Jolee’s Boutique)
- India Ink (Memories)
- Sentiment (Unity Stamp Co.)
- Studio G Glitter Glue
Sunday, October 29, 2017
I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. ~Charles Dickens
Today I am playing along with the Unity Stamp Company Facebook Challenge which is to stripes and plaids with an Angie’s Girl.
I did a bit of paper piecing with my image: Addison Girl
Thanks for stopping by!