- Image/Sentiment “Tinsel in a Tangle”
- Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
- Confetti embossing folder from Close to My Heart
- Cross Stitch #2 embossing folder from Sizzix
- Design Paper (unknown) from my scrap bin
- Glitter glue from Studio G
- Heirloom Ornaments 2012 dies from Spellbinders
- India Ink from Memories
- Prisma Color Pencils
- Rhinestones from Made by Me
- Silver card stock (unknown) from my scrap bin
- Sparkle punch from McGill
- Yellow vellum (unknown) from my scrap bin
Friday, September 1, 2017
Water Ballet ...
Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. ~Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas
Good morning Everyone!
Today is my Growing in Unity 2017, Day 5 and final show and tell!
I’m sure you can tell that I love Christmas and I love making Christmas Cards! I hope you have enjoyed my cards as much as I have enjoyed sharing them and reading all your wonderful and sweet comments!
Today’s card features another little favorite of mine … a Penguin! Funny little flightless birds that appear so awkward on land as they waddle around on their flippers but perform amazing ballet in the water! I just love to watch them.
This 5 x 7 card features one of the few penguin images I own and I love that I always get a nice, crisp & clean image when I use this Unity stamp.
If you are interested you can find out more about Unity Stamp Company by visiting their website and social media sites:
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to comment for a chance to win some awesome stamps! I'll be drawing two names and announcing them sooooon!