Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. ~Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas
Good morning Everyone!
Today is my Growing in Unity 2017, Day 5 and final show and tell!
I’m sure you can tell that I love Christmas and I love making Christmas Cards! I hope you have enjoyed my cards as much as I have enjoyed sharing them and reading all your wonderful and sweet comments!
Today’s card features another little favorite of mine … a Penguin! Funny little flightless birds that appear so awkward on land as they waddle around on their flippers but perform amazing ballet in the water! I just love to watch them.
This 5 x 7 card features one of the few penguin images I own and I love that I always get a nice, crisp & clean image when I use this Unity stamp.
- Image/Sentiment “Tinsel in a Tangle”
- Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
- Confetti embossing folder from Close to My Heart
- Cross Stitch #2 embossing folder from Sizzix
- Design Paper (unknown) from my scrap bin
- Glitter glue from Studio G
- Heirloom Ornaments 2012 dies from Spellbinders
- India Ink from Memories
- Prisma Color Pencils
- Rhinestones from Made by Me
- Silver card stock (unknown) from my scrap bin
- Sparkle punch from McGill
- Yellow vellum (unknown) from my scrap bin
If you are interested you can find out more about Unity Stamp Company by visiting their website and social media sites:
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to comment for a chance to win some awesome stamps! I'll be drawing two names and announcing them sooooon!