- Image printed on Georgia-Pacific Premium Card Stock and colored with alcohol markers
- Card stock from Stampin Up! and The Paper Studio
- Classic Circle die from Sizzix
- Design Paper from Color Bok
- Embossing folder “Splat” from Fun Stampers Journey
- Glitter flue from Studio G
- Googly eyes from my stash
- Mixed media glue
- Stitched Square die from Gina Marie Designs
Friday, September 1, 2017
Little Monsters ...
I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. ~Anna Quindlen, "Enough Bookshelves," New York Times, 1991 August 7th
Today starts a new monthly challenge at SheepSki Designs and our theme this month is “Feature a Creature”.
When my kids were little, trips to the bookstore or the local library was met with almost as much excitement as a trip to the toy store! For my card this month, I am using "The Book of Little Monsters” which made me think of all the different stories they read as they were growing up.
Now ... You have two ways to play along with SheepSki Designs!
BLOG ... Where you can use any hand colored image for a chance to win 3 images ... BUT, if you use a SheepSki Designs image and are the winner, you get an additional image choice
FACEBOOK ... Where you must use a SheepSki Designs Image for a chance to win 3 images
As a bonus, when you are done shopping in the STORE, if you use my code SKICARA10 at check out you will receive a 10% discount off your purchased! So, come along and play one or both! Can't wait to see what you create!
Looking forward to seeing your lovely creations!