The manner of giving is worth more than the gift.
~Pierre Corneille, Le Menteur
Back again this morning to share my card for the newest color challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.
Our sponsor this month is Mari Digis Digital Stamp Store with a prize of 3 images from the store.
It is my turn to select the challenge this week so I am challenging you to use Burgundy, Glittery gold, tan and cream … and the twist is “not a card”.
I made a pillow box door hanger...
- Image printed on Georgia-Pacific Premium Card Stock 110wt/93bright and colored with Alcohol markers
- Beaded oval dies from Spellbinders
- Cardstock from Stampin Up!
- Classic circle dies from Sizzix
- Classic oval dies from Spellbinders
- Foam dimensional pieces
- Glue tape
- Gold glitter glue from Close to My Heart
- Gold glitter paper from Close to My Heart
- Liquid pearls from rangers
- Mixed media glue
- Pearl Smooch from ClearSnap
- Ribbon from my stash (gift)
- Sentiment hand written
- Template for project, unknown
- White gel pen
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by TheOutlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!