Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Oh My! ...

Thought for the day
“My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.”
~ Maya Angelou

Good morning!
Here this morning to share my card for the newest color challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor this month is Mari Digis Digital Stamp Store with a prize of 3 images from the store.

We have an inspiration picture this week from Kimberly. I love all the colors but was really drawn to the more fall colors so that is what I went with for my card. But if you look close enough you can see some clouds and flowers in the mix too. :O)

This week I am using this cute image Oz scarecrow-C8Collection and a sketch from February 2015 Mojo Monday.



Supplies for A2 card
  • Digi image “Oz scarecrow-C8 Collection” from MariDigis
  • Image printed on Georgia-Pacific Premium card stock 110wt/92bright
  • Alcohol markers
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio, Stampin Up! and American Crafts
  • Cloud embossing folder from Darice
  • Flowers embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers
  • India ink from Memories
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Sentiment from Studio G
  • Sequins from my stash


Thanks for stopping by!
Hope to see you over at The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts each day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

*** FEATURED CARD AT THE OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES WEEK OF 8-31-17

No comments: