- Image printed on Georgia-Pacific Premium Cardstock 110wt/92bright and colored with alcohol markers
- 1-inch circle punch from Marvy
- Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base), American Crafts, Stampin Up! and The Paper Temptress
- Design paper “City Sidewalks” from Close to My Heart
- Elmer’s clear glue
- Extra fine glitter “Crystal Diamond” from Sulyn
- Rhinestones from Made by Me
- Snowflake punch from Martha Stewart
- Studio G Clear glitter glue
Sunday, August 20, 2017
Up, Up & Away ...
In a rapidly ascending balloon were two men.
One watched the earth getting farther and farther away.
One watched the stars getting nearer and nearer.
~George Jean Nathan, "Viewpoint," A Book Without a Title, 1918
I am here to share a card that I made using the August Facebook Progressive Freebie from DigiStamps4Joy!
When I first received the image I immediately thought “Gingerbread House” Balloon. LOL … As you can see, I did not make the house into a gingerbread one but I did make a Christmas card.
Before attaching the design paper to the card base, I created a frosty border on the base using a little bit of clear Elmer’s glue and ultra-fine glitter. When thoroughly dried, I used a strong adhesive to attach the first layer.
Thanks for stopping by!