Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Beautiful Thoughts ...

If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until it gets so ugly you can hardly bear to look at it. A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. ~Roald Dahl

Good morning Friends
Today starts a new Color Challenge at The OutlawzChallenges. Our sponsor this month is DigiStamps4Joy with a $10.00 voucher to their store.

This week's challenge comes from AJ.
Use 5 colors with a twist of adding texture!

My 5 x 7 will be a bit two fold in that I added texture with an embossing folder and I added glitter to the hem of the girls dress to add both texture and bling.


Supplies
Image printed on Georgia-Pacific Cardstock and colored with alcohol markers
Cardstock from the Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Embossing folder from Crafters Companion coloed with chalk from Stampin Up!
Glitter glue from Studio G
Ink from Stampin Up!
Rhinestones from Recollections
Sentiment from Hampton Arts

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope to see you soon!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: