Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, June 19, 2017

Baskets full of Posies ...

The dust and odour of ancient libraries, the gloom of those crypts of literature, have... all the charm of freshest images and freshest poetry. ~Alexandre Vinet (1797–1847)
  
Good morning Friends!
Today starts a new Color Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges and our sponsor this month is DigiStamps4Joy.

This week your challenge is to use 4 of these 5 colors below on anything but a card.


We have some great inspiration waiting for you from the Designs Team members so come check it out and play along with us!

I made a book mark using the image that is actually the DigiStamp4Joy June Progressive Freebie for my daughter who loves to read. I didn't add a tassel because she does not like them.


Supplies
Image printed on Georgia Pacific Cardstock and colored with alcohol markers
Card stock from Stampin Up!
Clouds from Sunny Days by Spellbinders
Glitter glue from Studio G
Ink from Stampin Up!
Sentiment from Be Happiness from The Angel Company
Stickles from Ranger

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

How cute. I love the sweet image and you have colored it beautifully.