Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The color Green ...

The colour with which nature has tinted the background of all her pictures, green, is the most suitable ground for other colours. It unites wonderfully well with the yellow and blue which have produced it; it heightens red, and there is no flower or ripe fruit which it does not set off to greater advantage.... it is both gay and modest, bright and tender. Green can only awaken amiable and gentle thoughts, remembrances gracious as those of spring, and other promises of nature: green gives repose to the mind, as it does to the sight. ~Charles Blanc, Art in Ornament and Dress, "Personal Adornment: Colours and Their Expression," 1875, translated from French

Good morning!
Today starts a new color challenge at The Outlawz Challenges with a monochromatic challenge from Ursula. Although her colors are shades or orange, you can use any color.

Our sponsor this month is MariDigis but I am not using one of her images this week due to some technical issues with coloring LOL ...


My 6 x 6 card using Greens

Card stock from my stash
Corner rounder - We R Memory Keepers
Design paper - Second Wind Collection by Prima Marketing
Distress Stickles - Ranger
Foam Dimensionals
Gems - The Paper Studio
Palette Hybrid Ink
Recollections media glue

Sentiment die - Little Yellow Bicycle

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: