Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Shall we dance? ...

On with the dance! let joy be unconfined;
No sleep till morn, when Youth and Pleasure meet
To chase the glowing hours with flying feet.

~George Gordon, Lord Byron, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage

Good evening!
I am playing along with the DigiStamp4Joy Facebook challenge using this fun image. We can do anything we want to decorate it. 



I originally intended the image be for a Christmas card but it turned into a two page scrap page layout and I'm really happy with it.


Supplies
Dress form image from DigiStamps4Joy colored with alcohol markers
12 x 12 card stock (page base) from my stash
Cardstock from Stampin Up! & The Paper Studio
Celebrate die, Unbranded
Design paper from my stash (but I think it is from DCWV)
Green glitter glue, Close to My Heart
Holly frame embossing folder, Unbranded
Journaling, The Angel Company
Red glitter glue, Stampin Up!
Rhinestones, The Dollar Tree
Seasonal Foliage die, Cricut
Small flower punch, EK Success
Snow Globe embossing folder, Sizzix
Winter Wonder die, Sizzix
Tools: Crimper, foam dimensionals, Recollections media glue


3 comments:

Rannah Romps said...

That's really nice. Just love the skirt!!

Jacq said...

Fabulous scrapbook layout Cara! Love what you've done with Margy's image, the added skirt is gorgeous!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

This is a great layout, Cara! Love how you added the skirt!