Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Color my World ...

Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up. ~Allen Klein

Good morning!
Well here we are ... into the second week of May already and the start of a new color challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.

This month our sponsor is Maris Digis and our challenge this week comes from Kimberly with this lovely Palette. You just need to use 3 of the 5 colors! Easy Peasy.


 Here's my 5 x 7 card using this cutie.


Digi image from Mari's Digis
Alcohol markers
Background stamps from Paint Splatters  & Paint Drips from Prima Marketing
Card stock from The Paper Studio
Scallop border die (on tag) from A-muse Studios
Sentiment from Color my World by Unity Stamp Company

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: