Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Day After Forever

Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
--- François VI de la Rochefoucault ---

Good evening everyone!
Running behind with this post.
Today is the first day of a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.

Our Sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps  and I am using this great image called "Day after Forever" 




Supplies
Digi Image" Day after Forever" buy Bugaboo Stamps
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Bazzill
"Oval Regalia" die from Spellbinders
Hearts are from my die/scrap bin 
PrismaColor Pencils
Aleens paper Laze
Smooch Pearl paint

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) cara

6 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A beautiful card. Love all of the elements you use to create it.

Unknown said...

I love the layout of your card and the colors are gorgeous! Hugz

ScrappyHorses said...

Love this image; the Pearl Paint adds the perfect magical touch!
Katrina

Christina Hor said...

Oh what a beautiful Bugaboo silhouette image Cara! This can be for any occasion and I love that die frame you use. Very gorgeous and fitting with the silhouette. I hope your week is going beautifully dear friend. Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead. Hugs.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Did you half that oval diecut? Smart move, it really sets off the lovely image. I love Smooch Inks! I was late to the game buying them and just ordered from this one and only place online that still carries them trying to complete my collection. I think I am one Smooch away from starring in an episode of Hoarders, teeheehee. xoxo, Aimeslee

wannabcre8tive said...

This is beautiful. I love the image and those wispy branches on it look awesome. You chose a beautiful die cut to put with it, too.