Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Afghan for my Mom

No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother’s love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over wastes of worldly fortunes sends the radiance of its quenchless fidelity like a star. ~Edwin Hubbell Chapin


Hello
I made this afghan for my mom quite some time and finally managed to get a picture of it! 



Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara



4 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Cara. Oh my gosh, you are so talented with the yarn! I know she will love that. Your cards from the last few posts are really cute. Are you using a natural light BULB? Like these:

http://www.amazon.com/TCP-LA1050KND6-LED-A19-Equivalent/dp/B00KDZGBGE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1454927360&sr=8-2&keywords=white+light+bulb+daylight

They really do make a difference. Yellow light makes what we photograph look dingy. I'm too lazy to set up my light box though, lol, so I end up taking my pics under yellow light most of the time. And I know better! What can I say, it's a hobby. Geez, where's my paycheck, huh? Hahahaha. xoxo

Fikreta said...

very nice
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is gorgeous, Cara. I love the colours and the pattern. This looks very cozy.
hugs,
TEresa

Christina Hor said...

Hi Cara. Oh what a beautiful and sweet gift for your mom! The pattern and colors are stunning! I didn't know you crochet too! It has been too long since I did any crocheting or embroidery. Such a joy to see this beautiful afghan of your. May you have a lovely weekend ahead Cara. - Hugs, Christina.