Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

TTCRD Anything goes with Paola Jofre

There has been only one Christmas — the rest are anniversaries.
W.J. Cameron

Good morning my Crafty Peeps!
Today I made a card for the Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door.
Our sponsor this week is Paola Jofre and I used a sweet little reindeer image of hers.

Click HERE to access her Etsy store and see all her other cute images and digi papers!

This gives me a start on my Christmas cards!

Card size is 5.5 x 5.5

SUPPLIES
Digi Image by Paola Jofre printed on Georgia Pacific 110lb card stock and & colored with Prisma Color Pencils
Card stock from the Paper Studio, Bazzill & Stampin Up!
DP "Holiday Dots" from The Paper Studio
Beaded Oval Dies from Spellbinders
Big Scalloped Circle Dies from Spellbinders
Big Scalloped Oval Dies from Spellbinders
EF "Holiday Dots" from Stampin Up!
Sentiment "Tag Tidbits" From the Angel Company
Dazzling Diamond Glitter from Stampin Up!
Black India Ink from Memories
Based on sketch DS25 from The Decontructed Sketch

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

Crafting with Darcy said...

So gorgeous, Cara!! I love how you did your design!!
Hugs
Darcy

Charlene Mitchell said...

This is adorable Cara! Love how you did the multiple frames - fabulous!