Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

CAS Anything Goes!

They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body.
Author Unknown

Good morning my crafty peeps!
Not only am I tardy getting this posted but I have been pretty much AWOL from my blog for a bit. But very little crafting has been taking place for me these past weeks! It hasn't been intentional. January is always a hectic month for our household as we try to reestablish routines disrupted by the holiday schedule. 

I finally sat down last night and wrote myself a daily routine list - It was something I really needed to do as I seem to be running around each day trying to fit everything in, only to hit that point of the day when I have to stop. Then I look around and wonder what the heck I did with all my time because my to do list does not appear to be any shorter than when I started!

The perpetual spinning of wheels in the mud bog. Lots of energy being expended but no forward momentum.

Add to this - my mojo decided  to head south for vacation too so I have been trying to track it down and drag it back home where it belongs!

I am actually not scheduled for this week at the Outlawz, but this is the last post for my dear CAS Sistah Charlene as she is headed off on a new adventure, both personally and artistically and I wish her much luck in this new endeavor.

Click HERE to visit her blog Crystaldolphin's Blog. You won't be disappointed!

We also have had a few other changes, one of which is the addition of a monthly prize specially for our CAS Challenge. 

Our Sponsor
Anonymous Donor
Is offering a $10 gift card to a store of choice for the winner this month!
Thank you so much Anonymous Donor for sponsoring our first ever CAS prize!

So this week the challenge at The Outlawz is Anything Goes which is perfect because I needed a fast birthday card for a co worker birthday.
This is simple CAS with no layers, direct to cs stamping with the imaged colored with watercolor pencils and a blender pen.




SUPPLIES
Card stock from The Paper Studio
Black India Ink from Memories
Watercolor pencils from Staedtler
Blender pen from Stamping Up!
Image "Leaves & Branches" from Martha Stewart
Sentiment from Hampton Art
Dots from Stamps by Judith

Thanks for stopping by by blog and don't forget to stop by The Outlawz to play along with us this week!
Click HERE to join us!






No comments: