Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, January 12, 2015

It's just a Number

A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike.
And all plans, safeguards, policing, and coercion are fruitless.
We find that after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us.

-- John Steinbeck --

Good morning
I am horribly late with this post as, to be honest, I was just being too lazy to set it up! I image we all have those days! LOL.

Anyway, the new CAS challenge at The Outlawz is using numbers on your card or project. Actually the number is supposed to be the focal point but I didn't really catch that until just now and my fellow teamies were sweet enough not to point that out!

So as Cheri says, thinks 25th Anniversary, 16th Birthdays, etc. Whatever you choose, just keep it CAS!

My card was made with a dear friend in mind who celebrates a birthday this year.
She is like a 2nd mom to me and I want her to know that no matter her age, it is who she is that has importance in my life!



SUPPLIES
Card stock from The paper Studio
DP from The Angel Company
EF "Number Collage" from Cuttlebug
Flower die from Sizzix
Sentiment and Die "Varsity Champs" from Sizzix
India Ink from Memories

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara



1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Cara this is so fun. Love the embossing and the colourful frame around the sentiment.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}