My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Monday, April 7, 2014

Valentine for ???

Who, being loved, is poor?

Oscar Wilde

Hi there ... Here is a Valentine I made for a Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz awhile back. However, I messed around and was too late to enter before the challenge closed, so I just set the card aside and forgot about until I found again while cleaning up my craft room


Size A2
SUPPLIES
Cardstock from Stampin Up!
Design Paper is from DCWV
"Love-Love-Love" Embossing Folder is from Paper Studios (Hobby Lobby)
"Heart Circle: dies from Spellbinders
Flower made from sequins and a rhinestone from my stash

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous Cara and the black trimmings really makes the design pop.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marie97 said...

Lovely! Great design! TFS from BIF

Vanessa said...

what an gorgeous card!
Hugs,
Vanessa

Sukie said...

Pretty card and gorgeous paper! And I love the Spellbinder dies!

Dawn Barrett said...

GREAT quote! BIF Greetings!