Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lots of Love

There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved.
It is God's finger on man's shoulder.
Charles Morgan

Good morning
Just a card I made playing around repeating a layout and using up scraps from another card I did earlier for a CAS challenge. It will be placed in my stash in the hopes of finding a loving home soon!


Size: A2
SUPPLIES
Cardstock from Bazzill (base) and Stampin Up!
"Field Notes" DP from S.E.I.
Sentiment from Studio G

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats lovely, its amazing what you can do with scraps,