Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Birthday Blessings!

Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year:  The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.
Menachem Mendel Schneerson

Good morning.
Today both my Mother-in-Law (Karen) and Sister-in-Law (Lorilee) share a birthday. 

This card is for Lorilee and was made using some fabulous Washi paper my daughter sent me home from Japan.
 

Card size: A2
SUPPLIES
Washi Paper from Japan
Cardstock from Stampin Up!
"Framelets Label" die from Stampin Up!
Scallop Border punch from Stampin Up!
Pearl embellishments from Paper Studios (Hobby Lobby)
"Organic Flourishes" Embossing border from Cuttlebug

This card is for Karen
Size A2
SUPPLIES
Cardstock from Stamping Up!
Pearl embellishments from Paper Studios (Hobbly Lobby)
The tutorial and supply list for making the background can be located in the current edition of Through The Craft Room Door On-line Magazine.


No comments: