Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Birthday for Tia

Good evening ... find myself playing catch up again.
Although this time I have a really good excuse! LOL
My mom had knee surgery last week and is in a rehab center so I have been leaving work to spend some time with her and check on her house and pets.
She lives in the opposite direction of us so when I leave work it's 30-45 minutes to her place and with weekday traffic it can take me well over an hour to get home after visiting which makes for one tired me.

Anyway - on to the good stuff!

This is another card made from a scrap pile and will go to a co-worker for her birthday.


Layout it based on sketch from Deconstructed Sketches
SUPPLIES
Stamps: (Image) Stampin Up! Best Blossoms and (Sentiment) The Angel Company
Paper: (card stock) Stampin Up! and Bazzill, (DP) Unknown
Ink: Stampin Up! and Memories India Ink
Pearl Button from my stash
Die from Spellbinders

Thanks for Looking!

No comments: