My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Birthday for Tia

Good evening ... find myself playing catch up again.
Although this time I have a really good excuse! LOL
My mom had knee surgery last week and is in a rehab center so I have been leaving work to spend some time with her and check on her house and pets.
She lives in the opposite direction of us so when I leave work it's 30-45 minutes to her place and with weekday traffic it can take me well over an hour to get home after visiting which makes for one tired me.

Anyway - on to the good stuff!

This is another card made from a scrap pile and will go to a co-worker for her birthday.


Layout it based on sketch from Deconstructed Sketches
SUPPLIES
Stamps: (Image) Stampin Up! Best Blossoms and (Sentiment) The Angel Company
Paper: (card stock) Stampin Up! and Bazzill, (DP) Unknown
Ink: Stampin Up! and Memories India Ink
Pearl Button from my stash
Die from Spellbinders

Thanks for Looking!

No comments: