My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Birthday for Alex

This is a card for co worker and was entered in the Outlawz CAS challenge


SUPPPIES:
White cardstock unknown
Image: Stampin Up! (Lovely as a tree)
Sentiment: Stampin Up! (Unknown set)
The trees were heat embossed with Aspen (Mfg unknown)

2 comments:

Ink Is Essential said...

I love this card! It so clean and simple and sometimes its those cards that are just simply beautiful. I just bought my first stamp of some trees (can't remember the name of it or who it is by at this time)this past weekend. I can't wait to use it!

Sending a smile-
Patsy

Cara said...

Thanks! I really appreciate your comment!
(Hugs) Cara